Celebrating 79 years of harmony, the legendary Sons of the Pioneers are back by popular demand at The Shepherd of the Hills Pavilion Theatre.
Enjoy Dinner and a Show
Enjoy their beautiful western harmonies, signature hits like "Cool Water" and "Tumbling Tumbleweeds", and a hearty cowboy dinner served straight off an authentic 1800s chuckwagon. The dinnerbell rings at 4:15pm.
Awards and Recognitions for The Sons of the Pioneers
- Longest continuous performing group of all time.
- Over 3,000 compositions to their credit
- Inducted into the Western Music Association, National Cowboy and their music has been inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame.
- Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Designated as "National Treasures" by the Smithsonian Institute.
May - October
- Adults - $39.00
- Children 4-12 - $19.00
- Family Pass - $99.00
Various discounted combination tickets are available that include the Homestead Tour, Inspiration Tower, and/or The Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama.
Take a moment to view Schedules and Order Tickets.