Girl Scout Levels - Daisies, Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, and Their Families
Girl Scouts are invited out for a day of fun and adventure exploring Ozark Mountain heritage.
Enjoy a guided tour of the historic homestead, visit Inspiration Tower, meet new friends at a special picnic dinner and campfire sing-along, enjoy the evening performance of The Shepherd
of the Hills show, and take part in special workshops throughout the day just for the Girl Scouts - plus every Girl Scout will receive a special patch commemorating the day!
Workshops for each age level will include the Listening to the Past and Careers Try-It's for Girl Scout Brownies, the Horse Fan Badge for Girl Scout Juniors, and the Heritage Hunt and Performing Arts Interest Projects for Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors.
Where: The Shepherd of the Hills Historic Homestead & Old Mill Theatre, Branson, Missouri.
Date: Saturday June 2, 2012
Time: 10am to 10:30pm
Price: $17 per person. Includes tour, workshops, tickets to the show, box dinner, special event patch, campfire sing-along and activities.
- 10am - Check in
- 10:30am -12pm -Workshops on the homestead
- 12pm - 1pm - Lunch on your own (there are shady picnic tables available on Inspiration Point and in the City Kids and Country Cousins Playground)
- 1pm - 2:30pm - Guided tour ofthe historic homestead
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm - Workshops and demonstrations on the Old Mill Theatre set, tours of the dressing rooms.
- 4:30pm - 5:00pm - Break
- 5:00pm - 5:30pm - Visit Inspiration Tower
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm -Workshop on Inspiration Point
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm - Box dinner and campfire sing along on Inspiration Point
- 7:30pm - Shuttle to the Old Mill Theatre for the performance of The Shepherd of the Hills
- 10:30pm - Departure
Schedule subject to change without notice.